1987 SURF TAG???????

• I have been looking for a 1987 Surf Tag for years now. It seems to be the only year that I cant find anywhere. I am trying to get ahold of one for my jeep to display. Can anyone help me out with this?????

• They are around. I have 2 1988's still wrapped in plastic.

FYI, you can not use older tags with current stickers.

Whether you can even display older tags is open to interpretation.

• you can use old tags with new stickers. As long as you have your current sticker and your yellow paper its all good.

• Like most things in DE, it depends who you talk to...

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=22007

X2

From the horses mouth, (although she doesn't even know what color the tags are). :laughing:

• Im looking for 1987 because its the year I was born, I think its dark green and white? If anyone knows of anyway I can get ahold of one please let me know, I currently have the blue and yellow one on my jeep now and am bored with it.

• Ok, it looks like we have that settled. Welcome to the club and sorry I can't help you with an '87 plate. :wavey:

(trying to keep the train on track)

We just don't want anyone getting in trouble. Better to be clear than leave doubt (especially in a non swap meet post). :razz:

Im looking for 1987 because its the year I was born, I think its dark green and white? If anyone knows of anyway I can get ahold of one please let me know, I currently have the blue and yellow one on my jeep now and am bored with it.

This is a shot in the dark but a former member on here moved to Florida and I remember him having a bunch of classic surf tags from the 1970's and 80's. You should PM him and see if he has what you are looking for. His acccount is active on here and he has a notification e-mail so even though he doesn't sign on much, he should respond. Otherwise just e-mail him directly.

His name is Steve - http://www.delawareja.com/foru…php?action=profile;u=3615

I'll still keep an eye out for you though. GOOD LUCK!. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!