Outta Curiosity...

• Just for shints and giggles, Who drives a yellow TJ with full doors and a black rag top, a little mud around the bottom, yellow DEJA banner in the windshield, and a trail flag on the back? They were driving on 273 heading towards Newark, passing right by Southern States yesterday around 4ish. I was sitting in the turn lane to turn into Southern States in my maroon XJ. Waved but nada. I just thought it was funny. First DEJA person I've seen and nothing :roll: . It's all good though. Just kinda curius who is was. :peace:

• Sounds like Dave Wirfel but I'm not sure if he has his hard or soft top on. I have a Yellow TJ but right now its a hardtop and no trail flag.
    Sorry
    Later :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• My deepest apoliges Sean, that would have been me :doh: . Sorry I missed you I am suprised I usually dont miss with the wave. It had been a long day though, I had been at work till 10 the night before and was heading to the shop when you saw me. Again not intentional. So Let me toss you one now :wavey: .

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• It's cool! no hard feelings. I just found it kinda funny. :spinrhead: I would have missed you too, but I looked up from the CD player just as you were passing Jake's.

• Quote from "Keith_C"

Monkey - Monkey - Monkey - Monkey - Monkey - Monkey - Monkey - Monkey ...

was he first in line????? :shrug:

the rules state: 3) No tags at intersections unless the jeeps are in the front row as you drive by.

87_AMC_XJ

• I see that TJ all the time on 273 near Airport Rd. I'm usually in my truck though.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "BDLSTOY"

Sounds like Dave Wirfel but I'm not sure if he has his hard or soft top on. I have a Yellow TJ but right now its a hardtop and no trail flag.
    Sorry
    Later :wavey:

i see how it is...throwing me under the bus LOL did break a sweat when i started reading this...the i remembered...i havent driven the yellow jeep all weekend...and i dont have a trail flag on it :) NOT IT :) hopefully ill see ya at paragon this weekend

dave

• Thats just not right man :sniffle: just not right :doh: All beware I will have my eyes open for the prey :yevil:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

Thats just not right man just not right All beware I will have my eyes open for the prey

Ever have a sudden feeling of paranoia? :question:

i see how it is...throwing me under the bus

Sorry Dave :peace: You were just my first thought. :shrug:

hopefully ill see ya at paragon this weekend

See ya there. Do you want to caravan up from our area. I usually leave my house around 6 or 6:15
    Let me know
    :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!