I have a yj or tj front winch tube bumper for sale or trade$ 700

• if you want pictures or email me ineedabin2@aol.com I cannot get into my photobucket account for some reason , it is a heavy duty tube bumper I believe it is from smittybuilt , I want 350 for it , I also have a winch also which is a rugged ridge 8500 HD with 5.5 HP 3 phase which I want $350 for it I am, in N wilm I will trade for silver coins or a macbook that newer than 2009 , thanks

• Totally agree... I wouldn't pay more then 250 for the winch.... And that's pushing it.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Alright. Lets remember this is for the most part still a free country. People are free to ask what they like.

Much better to PM a seller if you think you can add something constructive rather than hijacking their thread.

• Alright. Lets remember this is for the most part still a free country. People are free to ask what they like.

Much better to PM a seller if you think you can add something constructive rather than hijacking their thread.

Agreed, but if something sticks out like that, I think its ok to point it out publicly. Only to protect our members and guests from an impulsive buy. Of course ultimately its Buyer Beware. Note , I really don't think he priced it to rip anyone off. I suspect he figured it was worth that much.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!