Pine Barrens Trip (early spring)

• tried plugging in the address of 31 batsto rd no good.... found this online though;

Wharton stste forest has two offices-one at Batsto Village and one at Atsion Recreation Area. Batsto Village is located on route 542, eight miles east of Hammonton. Atsion is on route 206, eight miles north of Hammonton....which are we meeting at?

• tried plugging in the address of 31 batsto rd no good.... found this online though;

Wharton stste forest has two offices-one at Batsto Village and one at Atsion Recreation Area. Batsto Village is located on route 542, eight miles east of Hammonton. Atsion is on route 206, eight miles north of Hammonton....which are we meeting at?

The Batsto address didn't take in a GPS? I wonder if there is an address close that we could meet up at

Update
    I put the address into my GPS try

31 Batsto Washington Rd
    Hammonton, NJ 08037

Or we can meet up at Batsto Village at (I would think meeting here would be closer to the original plan)

4110 Nesco Rd, Hammonton, NJ 08037

• yeah my tom tom won't take this address, guess batsto village would work

Ok Batsto Village works for us. That is the 4110 Nesco Rd address which is more accurate for GPS anyway. See you there at 10AM. We will be on CB channel 4 and you all have our cell phone numbers so we should be able to find each other easy enough. :driving:

• Pretty good run yesterday considering we were driving blind not knowing the trail system, it was good wheelin with you guys. I'm filling up the wash bucket as I type, it's time to de-mud.......
    looking forward to seeing some of those pics and vids you all took see ya on the next ride! ( i will have an axe in the jeep the next time) :mrgreen:

• I had a blast. Thanks to everyone who showed me the ropes and blazed the trail. Who knew that driving on private property marked "Firing Range" was frowned upon? :driving:

• I had a blast. Thanks to everyone who showed me the ropes and blazed the trail. Who knew that driving on private property marked "Firing Range" was frowned upon? :driving:

We have to watch how we phrase things, we technically did not blaze a trail but on numerous occasions had to remove blown down trees and branches from existing trails...you never know if some anti jeep, tree huggin knuckle head may misinterpret what is being said....."blazed the trail" to them means that we had a bulldozer in there building a super highway....... :roflmao:

• We have to watch how we phrase things, we technically did not blaze a trail but on numerous occasions had to remove blown down trees and branches from existing trails...you never know if some anti jeep, tree huggin knuckle head may misinterpret what is being said....."blazed the trail" to them means that we had a bulldozer in there building a super highway....... :roflmao:

Lost some paint is an accurate statement. lol

• I see what you mean. I was speaking only of those taking the lead and not leading me into anything too crazy for a stock JK. You def didn't want me to be the lead Jeep, lol. We stayed only on trails and that was challenging enough for me! Here's some images from my phone.

• Videos

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]
    [youtube]
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!