Pine Barrens Trip (early spring)

• I know! I was too.... I had all my gear broke out, cleaned it out and even bought a few odds and ends for camping. For a fleeting moment I thought of taking pop's truck but then reality hit me of what breaking a $46k vehicle might mean. :doh: I may still try and work something out to go but it's too early to tell right now.

That sucks man. I would offer my right seat if it was not already filled. I hope you can make it.

• I'm riding solo as of now so someone is welcome to ride shotgun with me. I wouldn't mind the company and any off roading advice on the trails would be a bonus.

• I'm riding solo as of now so someone is welcome to ride shotgun with me. I wouldn't mind the company and any off roading advice on the trails would be a bonus.

Even if you wind up solo you'll do fine, this is a good intro to getting a feel for your jeep and its capabilities. The weather looks great, outside of not knowing the trails, it should be a fun day

• Ok... now I'm gonna go out on limb here... is it possible that anyone would have an extra space available for me to come along? It's been 10 years since my accident (Feb. 20th, 2003) and I would love to get back out on the trails once!

(this was posted using my Nintendo 3DS in the waiting room of a NJ hospital! I'm lucky I found someone's cell was on and configured correctly for me!)

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

Edited once, last by Steven89YJ ().

• Ok... now I'm gonna go out on limb here... is it possible that anyone would have an extra space available for me to come along? It's been 10 years since my accident (Feb. 20th, 2003) and I would love to get back out on the trails once!

(this was posted using my Nintendo 3DS in the waiting room of a NJ hospital! I'm lucky I found someone's cell was on and configured correctly for me!)

worse case scenario, i still have a back seat space open...

• I'm going to have to back out too. Feeling a 'pop' when I begin turning left at low speeds and at stop, thinking a TRE on the driver side is going bad. So I'm going to use this day to replace them and do a brake job.

• Wayne lets keep in touch, it looks like you , me , Hagar and Nandos.....I don't want to roll all the way down there saturday morning to find that no one else is coming...
    I think you have my cell but here it is again 484-354-0869....It looks like Hagar is a definite in, not sure about Nandos though

• Wayne lets keep in touch, it looks like you , me , Hagar and Nandos.....I don't want to roll all the way down there saturday morning to find that no one else is coming...
    I think you have my cell but here it is again 484-354-0869....It looks like Hagar is a definite in, not sure about Nandos though

Yeah I'm all in. Is anyone still meeting at the Home Depot on rt 13 at 8am?

Oh and my cell is 302-312-1007

• Yeah I'm all in. Is anyone still meeting at the Home Depot on rt 13 at 8am?

Oh and my cell is 302-312-1007

I think we are all coming from different locations, I will google the home depot to see if it's out of my way from Oxford PA. Thanks for your number

• I think we are all coming from different locations, I will google the home depot to see if it's out of my way from Oxford PA. Thanks for your number

Im thinking it is out of your way. I will be at the Home Depot for the 8 am meet up just in case anyone shows up. I think Nando and Mabus said they were going to meet up at the Home Depot.

At the Barrens are we going to meet up at the address they gave us a few pages back? If not what should I plug into the GPS? And are we meeting at the barrens at 10 am?

31 Batsto Road
    Hammonton, NJ 08037
    Batsto Office: (609) 561-0024

• yes we should still meet up at the previous address at the ranger station, !0 should be a good meeting time, I'll probably get there a little early. I'm trying to get some trails loaded up on my garmin hand held, no luck so far.

• yes we should still meet up at the previous address at the ranger station, !0 should be a good meeting time, I'll probably get there a little early. I'm trying to get some trails loaded up on my garmin hand held, no luck so far.

Found this when I was looking up maps in Google. It says it's for Garmin. When I pull it up on my PC it brings up Google Earth but it looks like a topographical as well as trail map: [size=2]http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/242/download/[/size]

I'm up for meeting at Home Depot at 8:00. It's on the way to 495 for me anyway.

[size=2]BTW, my name is Joe Conway (I just noticed it doesn't show up under my handle). If anyone needs it, my cell is 302-750-6711.[/size]

• I'm up for meeting at Home Depot at 8:00. It's on the way to 495 for me anyway.

[size=1em]BTW, my name is Joe Conway (I just noticed it doesn't show up under my handle). If anyone needs it, my cell is 302-750-6711.[/size]

Hi Joe :wavey:

It looks like there will be 3 of us meeting at the Home Depot. You, Nando, and me. (Sorry if I missed someone)

• I found it....yeah, I'll meet you guys at the park office, didn't realize you all were down around dover. Hell you guys might be just as well off taking the ferry to jersey....lol...

• maybe i'll try hooking up with you guys on the jersey side of the bridge, that is if you are crossing the del memorial .

im solo if want to meet me at office seat is yours ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!