New Member From the Beach

• Wanted to introduce myself, have a 1982 CJ7 Jamboree edition that lives in Bethany Beach. Its used primarily to cruise up and down Coastal Highway and to take the wife and kids to DQ. Its got sun baked Topaz Gold Metallic paint and not much else. Hope to run to fellow Jeepers at the beach sometime.

• Wanted to introduce myself, have a 1982 CJ7 Jamboree edition that lives in Bethany Beach. Its used primarily to cruise up and down Coastal Highway and to take the wife and kids to DQ. Its got sun baked Topaz Gold Metallic paint and not much else. Hope to run to fellow Jeepers at the beach sometime.

Welcome!!! Do you have a surf tag?

I don't make it down to the Bethany area as much as I'd like but I'll keep an eye out for you if you make it up in the Dewey, Rehoboth, or Lewes areas. :wavey:

• Used to when the Jeep was tagged in DE...now its currently tagged in MD. We drive up to Lewes all the time, the wife prefers it there over Bethany.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!