1978 Ford Bronco - BEAST!!!

• like the title says.... selling due to the fact that I need the money for my last year of school.

1978 ford bronco
    460 engine & c6 transmission & np241 (i think) t case
    custom dual exhaust, 2.5" all the way back
    custom motor mounts
    35x12.5x15 tires
    will come with dual t case stick kit
    this thing is a beast, haven't run into any problems with it

i ditched the full top cause i didn't like the look - if you want a full top i've seen them on CL for about $50
    i am half way through making a cab back to close off the cab compartment - currently it just has a tarp over it for the rain
    the dash board is currently gone - i have a full set of custom VDO gauges I wanted to put in it but didn't - all wires are labeled though
    have a heater to go in it, no A/C (no room with the 460 engine in there)
    also has warn m8000 winch w/ synthetic cable and upgraded solenoids underneath hood
    has offroad bumper

Registered in DE until october (i think) of 2014

will post pics asap

$3000

$2000 need to sell asap!

• :worthless: I'm not interested but think you'd be better served posting pics along with the description.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Off topic posts have been moved to the Moderator's Forum.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Lol I promise I'll get pics up soon! sorry about that! But today my DD took a turn for the worse and I need it running to get it back and forth to school. So I will sell it to the first person to come with $2000 cash. I can post up old pics of the bronco before the winch bumper (which I will do in a few minutes). Again, it's titled, tagged, running, driving, 4wd works, winch works (but isn't hooked up to a second battery). I am losing over $2500 on this but I need the money asap. Please feel free to call 302 353 7580 w/ any questions or to come take a look. Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!