ocean city jeep week

• I missed this last year but plan on going this year.. just booked a room at the commander hotel. www.oceancityjeepweek.com

we were going to the beach for a long weekend anyway so figured we'd go to check this out

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

• I'm not going either I heard last year was a mess.... but that's just what I heard.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I'm not going either I heard last year was a mess.... but that's just what I heard.

I was there and it depends on your definition of MESS. We had a great time at the fair ground and Jeep jam. The rain was CRAZY. The rain turned both into mud and water fun. I've seen videos of the Beach crawl and that looked fun. Even with the rain there were a lot of people there. Heather and I made a few new jeep friends there that we would not have other wise meet.

The wife and I can't wait to go back this year. I think that this event will grow but being that its only a few years into it we are still in the infant stage.

• We are growing and we have some really exciting plans building right now.

The show n shine will be moving. To bigger and better places. ;D *cough Convention center *Cough *Cough

The beach crawl has received approval to double in size.

We will have vendors on site to have booths and such at various locations.

More obstacle courses sprinkled in.

and more to come. but keep your eyes on oceancityjeepweek.com for up to the date info.

• I think the rain followed the Jeepweek the last couple years. It could be a drought and the minute there is a car show in OC it rains lol

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!