stripers are in the bay woohoo.

• My buddy just shot me pics of some rockfish he caught his limit in 30 minutes.... ill post more saturday when I head out there on the boat. Hookedonthebay we need to put something together for us surf anglers.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• delaware or chesapeake?

i think he is referring to he delaware. My parents have been hitting the upper chesapeake pretty hard only to get a few 30 inchers....water just jumped up in temp, buoy readings off havre de grace hit 50 over the weekend...

Mike depending on when my jeep goes to Aarons i'd like to shoot for the last weekend of April. i've been tearing up smallies and trout and am ready for some "real" fish

• Well they gotta get through thier spawn first I'm figuring the ens of april beginning of may we Ned to get some beer bait and got this little grill and set a date.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I heard one was hooked at IRI a few days ago on the rail and also hear of one hooked in the surf at the Cape but not sure about that (cape) report. I hit 3R's a few days back and nothing but wind. It should start soon I hope.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!