• Ok, sent on a buying spree online again... Ended up with more than I needed.

Herter's .223 55gr FMJ, steel cased. Two 500rd sealed metal "spam" cans. $200/can. 390 for both.

Available tonight and tomorrow after 9pm, and all day Friday and Saturday.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I will take it. I can meet you tomorrow night or Friday. I will also be in Wilmington sat 11-1 at WilmU if that works for you?
    Sent you a pm with my number

98 TJ 5.9L, RE 4.5 SF, 35s, 4XDoctor Rocker Guards, AA SYE, Tom Woods DS
    2012 JKU 3" lift 35s

• Guys I said text me! You were both beat by a guy who texted me before i got back on here.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I see ammo a lot at night. If you guys give me calibers, grains and price limits, I'll either text you or buy it...

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!