** DEJA Trail Ride @ -Anthracite- Sat July 27 2013 Signup **

• No Jeep Builds 2wd Wrangler! From what i've heard the trail rating for this place are on the higher side compared to Rausch your best bet would be seeing if anyone has a open right seat to ride with.

Lol yeah well I have a 99 tj too I can take, but it's too late now, my work schedule was changed so now I work the weekend

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

• Here is the list as of now. The blue letters are camping at Irish Valley.

1. daddanelena
    2. Whatevah - Green/blues
    3. Stomper- Blue camping @ Irish Valley
    4. JKRanger08-Blue camping @Irish Valley
    5. Solomi - will do any trails, leaving sat morning.
    6. KnoxRents - hard stuff if possible, just a tour if not, camping Friday night
    7. Hagar The Horrible +1- Greens/Blues
    8. Shorebird- camping Fri. & Sat. @ Irish Valley, Blue trails
    9. cj8 - camping Fri. & Sat. @ Irish Valley, Green / Blue Trails
    10. Buster Stewart- Blue
    11. Astape, should be good for a 2 day trip camping @ RC
    12. 2000sahara, Im a definate maybe. Prob head up on Sat morn
    13. Jeffsjk- heading up Sat morning as long as my gears are done and that's the only thing that is broken
    14. Andy in Pa. Not camping- Blues (mostly want to see the place and check out what is there)
    15. Anx1ous/Redoliver - day trip on saturday, camping saturday night at RC to wheel sunday. Will do any trails.

• Hey Keith, did you reserve the site for Sat night as well or is everyone going to RC?

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Yes we have the whole weekend. Sal if you are coming to Irish valley we can stay in the group area for 5 bucks a nite. Right now I only have 4 people going there you will make it 5. Let me know as I'm going to be heading up around 12 on Friday and will stake our spots out if you want.

• Yes we have the whole weekend. Sal if you are coming to Irish valley we can stay in the group area for 5 bucks a nite. Right now I only have 4 people going there you will make it 5. Let me know as I'm going to be heading up around 12 on Friday and will stake our spots out if you want.

My girlfriend is coming with me and possibly others ... but I think we could all have a fire pit. I thought the group area you described sounded like a field next to a parking lot ... I'm trying to stay next to the showers!

• My girlfriend is coming with me and possibly others ... but I think we could all have a fire pit. I thought the group area you described sounded like a field next to a parking lot ... I'm trying to stay next to the showers!

Think we are now doing Irish Valley on Sat night. We all just want to be close to Sal is the secret.

• I did not get an address for the park. I listed an intersection in Shamokin that is about 3 miles from the trailhead. If you go south on 125 from shamokin the trail head is on the left about 3 miles out of town. See you all there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!