** DEJA Trail Ride @ -Anthracite- Sat July 27 2013 Signup **

• I know this is way early but I wanted to get the date out asap so we can bring a big group. DEJA will be wheeling the Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area for the first time on Saturday July 27th. We were shooting for 7/20 but got beat to the punch and this was pretty much the only other date that wasn't on top of or right next to some other summer events. Details are still sketchy at this time as far as camping and a few other things. It's about 30 minutes northwest of RC. Cost is $20 per vehicle for 1 day, $30 for 2 (we are looking at just one day as of now) and $10 for passengers. I still have a list of questions myself but post any that you have and I will get them answered as we get closer.

http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/

I found a few vids on youtube but haven't watched them yet:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Stafford - camping at least one if not both nights

• That's my weekend off, count me in!

2. Whatevah - Green/blues

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• This is a ways out there but I plan on going and I do believe JKRanger08 will also go. Its also the weekend after my birthday.

3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08

• 1. Stafford - camping at least one if not both nights
    3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08
    5.hookedonthebay + 1

3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08
    5.hookedonthebay + 1
    6. Solomi - will do any trails, probably be camping also (fri night)
    7. KnoxRents - hard stuff if possible, just a tour if not, camping Friday night

3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08
    5.hookedonthebay + 1
    8. Hagar The Horrible +1- Greens/Blues

• I'm in as of now! Will they be supplying a guide(s), and if so how many groups can we run?

3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08
    5.hookedonthebay + 1
    9. Shorebird

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08
    5.hookedonthebay + 1
    9. Shorebird
    10. JKGray10 - Tentative (I won't know for sure until we are closer to the date)

3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08
    5.hookedonthebay + 1
    9. Shorebird
    10. JKGray10 - Tentative (I won't know for sure until we are closer to the date)
    11. cj8 - Tenative & camping (if so)

• I have 2 weddings in July and not exactly sure of the dates yet. I'm part of the 1st one so I'll have to see how this plays out.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08
    5.hookedonthebay + 1
    9. Shorebird
    12. Buster Stewart

3. Stomper
    4. JKRanger08
    5.hookedonthebay + 1
    9. Shorebird
    12. Buster Stewart
    13. 92 Renegade

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Edited once, last by 92Renegade ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!