surf surf fishing Saturday april 27th

• I know hookedonthebay and dovertj said they were going same with billy was wondering if you guys wanted to meet up somewhere and go out together. If so post up and we can get out there together. Billy said he would come out later saturday afternoon. If we all buy from dans I can put a order in and get some good prices on bait.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Edited once, last by 1991yj ().

• Ok hopefully more get in on it. I thimk its gonna be a productive day honestly. Been getting good reports from a few friends.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Perfect conditions.. if we fish the broadkill we can use clams and bloodworms... if we fish cape down bunker and bloodworks. My buddy hit his limit saturday and sunday.

• FYI..... If you hit broadkill be aware that there is NOT an air compressor there ( hose yes but nothing else) :upset: :down: :help: :bang: :cuss: !!!! I found out the hard way. Hooked up to fill tires and it took the rest of the air from my tires. Had to drive out, up RT 1 with 10PSi to a gas station. Yes I was pissed!

Also did not see a fish hooked from 2pm to 6pm at broadkill. Was using frozen bunker ( no one had fresh bunker due to winds 2 days prior) and clams. Not a single hit.
    CHP from 9am to 1pm nothing either.

• It really depends on what tide you fish too... but frozen bunker is a no no lol... broadkill was probably dirty as hell too. Thier out there if I could post pics of what I've caught and friends caught you would have a heart attack... I was aware of the broadkill thing but I thought they were replacing it because it was leaking really bad. I can get fresh bunker no matter what the wind is like. Cast net at cedar swamp on low tide you get 8 pds if you wanted it lmao.

• Mike, I will call you later today....
    What beach at CHP on Sat? Herring Point? I am hoping on getting there by 8am. Need to get bunker on way down. Who is all going also?

• Ill get the bunker if I know your coming got a inside guy to get me fresh.. you me hookedonthebay... my gf and billy knox. And whoever else wants to have some fun.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!