Ocean City Jeep Week / Beachcrawl

• I registered. And reserved a rokm @ the commander... bang for the buck its worth the 521 for 3 nights in ocean city... most of the time its like 1000 $

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I know I said I wasn't gonna go at first but after checking it out it seems pretty legit. The commander hotel is having some pretty good deals for that weekend. Also a lot of the perks for a jeep owner that weekend are awesome.. especially the 35 all you can eat and drink crabs.... talked to the guy putting this together and he said depending how many people show up and register which is free he was going to rent the convention center for vendors next year.

Sack and I were talking with Will and other people involved with OCJW. The reason we didn't do the convention center is that it cost big $ per day. We were talking about a registration fee for each event to make up the cost. We voted against it and kept everything free for this year. So if we get big numbers and have something to show the town and the convention center we may rent it... but the cost will be passed down to the attendees.

Not to say next year this conversation will come up again and don't be surprised if this is the last free year for everything.

• I don't mind paying to do some of the events minus the beach crawl.... I pay 60 $ a year to do it in delaware anyway haha....

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I don't mind paying to do some of the events minus the beach crawl.... I pay 60 $ a year to do it in delaware anyway haha....

We figured keep it free to everybody as long as we can. I think either next year or the one after we may have to start charging.

We would like to see OCJW blow up to a PA jeeps type show but with some Beach unique events. Hang in there and this will get big.

• I registered. And reserved a rokm @ the commander... bang for the buck its worth the 521 for 3 nights in ocean city... most of the time its like 1000 $

Which type of room did you go with? I'm thinking about booking one if the wife is off that weekend. I never been down to OCMD.

• Matt the Cabana rooms were cheapest at the commander Hotel. Mike got a room there and so did I.

Actually looks like the 2 person room is cheapest but the Cabana and Oceanview look to be the best value if you can get a few people to split the cost.

• Actually looks like the 2 person room is cheapest but the Cabana and Oceanview look to be the best value if you can get a few people to split the cost.

With the entered "code" the Cabana is the cheapest.
    I might be willing to help "split the cost".
    Let me know, if you go that way.

• With the entered "code" the Cabana is the cheapest.

If I do go it will be with the wife so chances are we'll get our own room. I'll let you know if that changes.

• I booked last week in the cabana... be cool if deja rocked the whole cabana area out haha... fyi the pool bar is like... dunno get drunk fall over the rail and your right there haha... hopefully I can skop the beach one weekend and finish my yj by then.

• With the entered "code" the Cabana is the cheapest.

Just figured out Hubz is off that weekend however the 22nd is also 1st day of school so we couldn't come down til Friday. If someone can convince Woody I can work on a babysitter :)

Glen - I would share a room with or without Woody :)

• Just figured out Hubz is off that weekend however the 22nd is also 1st day of school so we couldn't come down til Friday. If someone can convince Woody I can work on a babysitter :)

Glen - I would share a room with or without Woody :)

[size=5]Come On Woody.....
    You can do it!!!! [/size]
    :up:

• Come on jodie bring him by so melissa can play with sammy. Ill persuade him with a few beers and my famous on the grill pork chops... atleast famous @ my house haha...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!