parting ways with my yj

• I have decided to part ways with my 1987 wrangler,it is a PROJECT. The engine ( 4.2l) seems to have taken a fatal blow.It will start but does not sound very good and will not stay running if you let off the gas. Ok I have made many upgrades,swapped the rears from a 93 4 banger for the gears which made for an awesome power increase.New brakes all the way around there is about 2 thousand miles on the rear which everything was replaced,drums, brakes,springs,wheel cylinders.About 500 miles on the front which has new calipers,breaks,rotors,master cylinder and a couple brake lines.6500 lb. winch up front with a nice off road bumper.New exhaust except the tail pipe it was still good,new shocks all the way around.35-13.50 toyo mud terrains in ok shape 15x10 mickey thompson classic lock wheels.It still has the ba10 tranny which is hard to shift into second gear unless you let the rpm's go down a little.It comes with an ax15 tranny from a 94 wrangler which has brand new still in the boxes clutch pressure plate throw out bearing slave cylinder and clutch master cylinder.it also comes with a set of stock wheels with bfg a/t tires(set of five) the jeep has normal jeep rust but is in fairly good shape for the age.I am taking offers or possible trades,I am looking for a utility 4 wheeler but am open minded the worse I can say is no if I'm not interested. You can call or text Mark at 302-245-2643 before 9:30 pm. If I don't answer leave a message I will return the call. I will post a photo as soon as I can figure out how. Thank you for looking

• I'm not real sure what to ask for because of the condition of the engine thats why I said I would take offers or possible trade

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!