things learned surf fishing.... part 2 surf tournament style.

• Maybe so but there's actually a handful on here that actually brave mother nature with me year around. :razz: there is nothing like feeling your fingers go numb from cold weather.that's when the fun begins. And your welcome but the guy from skg,dans and otw should be thanked the most. They went above and beyond what was initially talked about in January. Should of stayed for the shark fishing. They had one in the surf before I left. And quadna good to actually sit down and have a conversation with ya.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Bill I hope you made it home ok with your cooling issue.

It overheated as soon as we got stuck in traffic. I threw a thermostat in it today but I think there is something else going on. :bang:

It was actually fun, bad part was it was tough to keep the Jeeps an even distance apart so either my ass was dragging in the sand or the straps were so tight they were about to snap. Good times. :)

When the right front tire fell in that hole at the end, I thought we were going to rip the hammock in half. :o It was fun though. :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!