This is a great time of year...

• I love when it's warm enough to go without a jacket, but you know even better weather is still coming.

I get to drive the Jeep to work all week because we're leaving the Rolla at home in case my visiting Mother in Law would want a car. I stopped this morning to get a nice warm beverage in Kennett, and as I was leaving a very nice lady, and enthusiastic new Jeep owner stopped me to ask about the club after seeing the decal on my back window. Good thing I didn't get my hardtop taken off yet! I gave her a card and told her a bit about the club. Hopefully we'll see her on here soon, she seemed very eager to get out on some trail rides. It was a great way to start a Monday.

Then, while driving to and from a job, got 4 out of 4 Jeep waves! I miss that driving the Rolla all the time.

Warmer weather, more daylight, and a summer schedule full of trail rides (which hopefully I can go on some... :doh: ). The softtop will go on this week, and then it's ready for summer! Life is good.*

Oh, and I'm wearing sandals at work today too! :up:

*- subject to change without notice.

• I took my top off yesterday. What a great feeling. It's almost as good a feeling as riding a motorcycle without a helmet. Not the smartest thing to do but....

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Yeah this is great weather. I took all the windows out this morning, pulled on my new DeJA hooded sweatshirt, and rolled to work in nice, brisk, spring air. I've still got all the mud and crud on the Jeep from Saturday, so it looks nice and worn in. It's cool too when other drivers go by and you can see their kids craning their necks to get a look at that "cool looking" Jeep. Yes children, dream your spring dreams. One day you too may get to own one of these fine machines.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!