fishing at chsp 8/17

• Headed down early, probably fishing herring or point beach. Not sure yet. if you are down and want to meet up you can get me @ 484-354-0869

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

• "Re: fishing at chsp 4/17"

Is this the time you're looking to be down there? 04:17?

GPS coordinates for the spot you'll be fishing?

Planning ahead for next Spring or for April 2017?

Perhaps you mean you will catch 4 17" fish?

:innocent:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Or the more likely choice... he's going tomorrow.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Fishing report.... on the beach by 7am, we were the only vehicle on the herring point beach at this time. Caught a few sand sharks of various sizes on cut spot and bunker. The spot were hard to find compared to past weekends bur we managed a few early on. The skates showed up at the turn of the tide. Before leaving the beach tie spot turned on to a pretty good bite.
    The ocean was nice when we arrived, 2-3 footers with a 15mph plus northeast wind. By lunch time the surf was roughest I have seen all summer, a good 6-8 foot with some a little larger at times. We stayed on beach and fished all the way up to 8pm good day on beach with a couple of good friends, fishing not great.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!