Lets talk LEDS

• Ok so anyone interested in led light bars? I would love on for the truck and was wondering if there is enough interest to try and do a group buy.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Not to diss them but they are massively blinding plus Delaware does not allow lights above the headlights without a cover. Would think smaller LED driving lights might draw better intrest. Perhaps Rigid will allow an alacart approach.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Taptalk 2

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Well, I don't think he is going to drive down the road with a 60" LED bar on ( even though that would surely get tourons out of your way). As as as far as the legality, just get a cover.

I was actually thinking of getting a 10" for my Jeep. I would be interested in seeing the discount amount.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I agree with Cody. Depending upon price, I may be in for a combination bar - center drivers being spots and the outer drivers being floods.

I have VisionX LED fogs on my XJ right now and like them a lot. I have no experience with Rigid and only went with VisionX as the vendor on Pirate got me a better price on them than the comparable Rigid lights.

• I just got a pair of 2" square lights with a 10W LED in each to use as overkill backup lights and anti-tailgater lights. wow, bright... the vendor also does bars using those same LEDs, gotta be intense. There are several generic-brands out there with a good following on some of the forums. Blackbox Logistics is one, but I got these lights from Whites4wd.co , since they use 10W LEDs they put out more power than Rigid for a similar size bar. Of course, less QA/QC, but if they work. Just an idea.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I tested one of the new cop cars with the a newly designed LED Light bar. I fired up the take downs and alley lights at the same time on a dark road..... I literally laughed out loud...it was amazing how they lit up the night. I felt like I could see forever. I cant imagine what you can get on the civilian side. From the rock crawler side, i would stick to under body lighting to preserve night vision, just speaking from experience. No one wants a guy with headlights or offroad lighting around them on the trails...it just blinds everyone around you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!