jeep days are over

• I hope this is the right place to say this, but my jeep days are over. I traded it in for a Dodge Ram bighorn, 2013, Hemi. (no more horse power problems). I must say I enjoyed the last 4 yrs on this site. Believe me, it is ran very well compared to other sites. I'am 63 yrs, ready to retire and I just didn't use it to its potential, I bought beach tags 3yrs in a row but couldn't afford to go thanks to the wall street aholes!!! Anyhow I enjoyed the site tremendously, very informative. All I know about jeeps I learned on this site. All the money I spent on jeeps went to Quadratec!!! (beach tags, I meant surf tags) And this kind of helped my decision, Carman beefed up a new Rubicon, you know the generic stuff, and they are selling it for over $40,000.00.I could be wrong but I think it was just a 2 door. When I saw that sticker, I just walked away. Paid way less for the Ram. Again, a well run site. Thank you all.

• Glad you enjoyed our dysfunctional little family. :) Congrats on your new purchase and don't be a stranger.

I'm very impressed with the new Dodges. I always thought that the Ram was built around the Cummins engine and that was all they had but recently the trucks have really stepped up. Let me know how it does.

• thanks for the positive words. It's a good family here. Enjoy your new Ram. they are nice trucks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!