huge orange wrangler

• Well if anyone remembers me posting about a huge orange wrangler i saw. I met his buddy in newark with a huge coil over yj. Nice guy named Brendon i think. Any we talked for a while and he works at Quadratec. The guy with the orange wrangler is a guy named Frank. Well i just wanted to update the other post.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• There used to be a Frank on the board with a huge orange YJ that had a worked 350 in it. I think he wrecked it though.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "AndyZJ"

Well i just wanted to update the other post.

http://www.delawareja.com/modu…ewtopic&t=3399&highlight=

um...yeah. search is your friend.
    chris (took me 5 seconds :shrug: )

Quote from "Slimer"

There used to be a kid in Newark that had an orange YJ with a 350 in it. It sounded real nice. I think he wrecked it though.

Quote from "Slimer"

There used to be a Frank on the board with a huge orange YJ that had a worked 350 in it. I think he wrecked it though.

oh, and is there an echo in here? [size=9px](echo in here?)[/size]

• Yeah, last i heard (3 years ago or so) the big orange yj was in the junk yard... if i remember correctly, the 350 was not mounted correctly and ended up 30 feet(!) from the jeep. I dont think any one was hurt (badly), but I know the jeep is no more

• That's Frank. He was on the old site as "Beast". I used to see him around here and there but haven't for awhile.

• :hmm: The only echo I hear is your asking if there is an echo. :folded:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• From What i know the jeep is fine and ready to roll. It has been sitting in his garage undergoing a frame up. The engine did not fall from the jeep. He was heading down 896 and took a turn with no shocks and rolled hit pretty hard. He was fine.

• :hmm: After driving on I95 without front shocks, I can attest to the fact that they are pretty important. :doh:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Definitely not the story I heard, but then again the one I heard was being told at Klondikes after a few.
    Could not imagine jeepers exaggerating, that is just for yesterdays surf report & measuring of body parts huh?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!