**Sold**

• We're selling our XJ that we've had for a little more than 2 1/2 years. 2001 XJ Sport, 114K miles, automatic, 3" lift (front 3" springs and rear add a leaf), 32" tires on 17" wheels taken straight from a JK, full size spare (matching 17" wheel but brand new JK Rubi tire), power windows/locks/mirrors, A/C, AM/FM/CD/MP3 radio, cruise, tilt, intermittant wipers/rear wiper, two key fobs, (no alarm, just lock/unlock/horn) VisionX LED fog lights, Delta headlight housings with Silverstar bulbs, Class III 2" hitch, and trailer wiring. I pulled most of the interior out and lined it with RAAMat to deaden the sound and then reinstalled it all - a very time consuming but effective modification that made my trip to Minnesota much quieter. Also wired with the control box for a Cobra 75xwST with a Wilson antenna but the hand held unit is not included. It has been very reliable for us - I daily drove it for a year or so with a 30 mile round trip and it has been driven to Minnesota for a 3-week vacation and all over in between there and here and never had a problem. At best nets 22mpg but 19mpg is more typical on the highway. Included in the sale are a brand new pair or RockKrawler upper adjustable control arms and a Teraflex adjustable trackbar. I had a shimmy a few times so ordered the parts to tighten stuff up but never got the time to install them. It's located in Felton and we're asking $5000 for it.

I have someone planning to take a look at it this weekend but might as well throw it up here in case that person changes their mind.

[img width=1200 height=896]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=34751[/img]

Here's an angle showing the fogs as they weren't installed in the first picture
    [img width=1200 height=703]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=40248[/img]

• That's a purdy XJ. The DOF pic is really nice, too. :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• No issues with the head. Yes the speedo gear has been replaced and it's dead on per GPS.

Thanks - Canon 35/1.4 on a 7D.

The head is newer (3 years old about), It is an aftermarket model that I ordered through summit racing (designed to fix the head issues of 01 models, thicker head and better design). It included new valves and springs and head bolts. I did all the work, and apparently, I did it well.

Good luck with the sale!

Cj-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!