** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - Sat Feb 22 2014 **

• Warming weather, snow melting and rain on Friday means lots of mud on Saturday. I'm so excited, I can't wait!

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Anybody traveling across route 10 Saturday morning? I was going to head thru Lebanon, but I'd prefer to take the short route

• I'll be running up 10 then thru Reading. I usually get to Oxford around 5:45/6:00

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• YJ Dave and I can meet you at the Wawa at route 10 and 30 at around 6:30? Or whatever time works for you! (just an fyi Laura opted out this time around, things are healing up pretty good, don't want to do anymore damage)

• I'm in! :driving:

1. TheDarkSide Green/Blue
    2. Keith.eric Green/Blue **Tentative**
    3. Tattookid85 green/blue/black/red
    4. Scrambled8 green/blue
    5. Hookedonthebay blue/black
    6. Daddanelena blue/black
    7. ConcreteCharlie - Green
    8. FZMax - Green/Blue/Black
    9. Shorebird blue/black
    10. Slowpoke - blues & blacks
    11. Acidcrashdburnd - Color?
    12. Stomper blue/black
    13. JKRanger08 blue/black
    14. Tngent and Lovmi3kidz (tentative) - green/blue
    15. DJS DAD - Green/Blue
    16. andydjk green / blue
    17. YjDave -greens/blues
    18. hzryr61 green / blue

• YJ Dave and I can meet you at the Wawa at route 10 and 30 at around 6:30? Or whatever time works for you! (just an fyi Laura opted out this time around, things are healing up pretty good, don't want to do anymore damage)

That will work.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• Have fun all... this is the third year in a row that I've taken off of work for my "Birthday Ride" and this is the third year in a row that we can't make it!
    :censored:

• It looks like this is shaping up to be a good ride! For those that haven't been to RC, the park office opens at 8:00 for registration. You and any passenger (s) will have get your RC membership card and also pay the daily fee to ride. If you would like to fill out the Membership/Waiver form in advance go to http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.com. Don't forget to pack a lunch and drinks. Porta- Johns at the registration area, but no rest room facilities on the trails. We try to get on the trails between 8:30 and 9:00. If you're running late, or have a last minute cancellation please call me at 443-480-1682 so we can wait, or leave.

• Thanks Randy, that's great info! Does RC take debit/credit cards or are they cash only?

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• I know they take credit cards. See you tomorrow!

• I believe this is the updated list. Please add or delete as necessary.

1. Keith.eric Green/Blue **Tentative**
    2. Tattookid85 green/blue/black/red
    3. Scrambled8 green/blue
    4 Hookedonthebay blue/black
    5 Daddanelena blue/black
    6. ConcreteCharlie - Green
    7. FZMax - Green/Blue/Black
    8. Shorebird blue/black
    9. Slowpoke - blues & blacks
    10. Acidcrashdburnd - Color?
    11. Tngent and Lovmi3kidz (tentative) - green/blue
    12. DJS DAD - Green/Blue
    13. andydjk green / blue
    14. YjDave -greens/blues
    15. hzryr61 green / blue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!