** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - Sat Feb 22 2014 **

• 1. TheDarkSide Green/Blue
    2. Keith.eric Green/Blue
    3. Tattookid85 green/blue/black/red
    4. Scrambled8 green/blue
    5. Hookedonthebay blue/black

• Unfortunately I MAY have spoken too soon on this one, but still hoping to make it out. :driving:

1. TheDarkSide Green/Blue
    2. Keith.eric Green/Blue **Tentative**
    4. Scrambled8 green/blue

• This looks like a go for me again. Black and Blue if my TJ, Blue and Green if we're in my better half's JK.

4. Scrambled8 green/blue
    6. Daddanelena blue/black
    7. ConcreteCharlie - Green
    8. FZMax - Green/Blue/Black

• Little update after speaking with Stafford. This will be my first time up to RC so I had said Greens to be conservative. Switched to green/blue. Have a stock JK so won't be going too crazy. Well, not intentionally, anyway.

4. Scrambled8 green/blue
    7. ConcreteCharlie - Green/Blue

• Little update after speaking with Stafford. This will be my first time up to RC so I had said Greens to be conservative. Switched to green/blue. Have a stock JK so won't be going too crazy. Well, not intentionally, anyway.

This will be a first run for my very mild Daily Driver XJ that im building. So at a bare minimum you can follow me around all day. RC is great for having bypasses around the things you dont feel comfortable doing.

• This will be a first run for my very mild Daily Driver XJ that im building. So at a bare minimum you can follow me around all day. RC is great for having bypasses around the things you dont feel comfortable doing.

Andy, Did you put sway bar discos on yet? I ran just about every blue on street tires and that lift with stock arms the one time I had mine there. Did great after I disconnected.

• 1. TheDarkSide Green/Blue
    4. Scrambled8 green/blue
    9. Shorebird blue/black

I've added myself to the list. I haven't had a chance to get to Aaron's to get the frame repaired yet. I'm going to round up the rest of the parts I need and maybe he can work me in before the 22nd, if not I'll try to get another ride in her.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'm in. The fuel pump quit on the PA Turnpike on the way up last Saturday, so I'm installing an Aeromotive Phantom kit in the tank -- that should put an end to my fuel system issues.

4. Scrambled8 green/blue
    9. Shorebird blue/black
    10. Slowpoke - blues & blacks

• You'll be ok, Andy, Lake Christy is frozen this time of year :laughing:

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!