New Guy From Middletown DE (XJ)

• 1995 XJ Blue and 2 doors.
    244k on it and still going
    Cold start knock, cracked exhaust manifold, and it pops out of 4Lo.. that's the worst that's wrong with it. I am replacing all the steering components, shocks and motor/trans mount this upcoming weekend.

I have plans to add a 4.5 lift with 32s and find a low mile 4.0 to put in once the knocking rod decides to go out of the side.

I am looking to meet new people and find things to do around the area.

1995 Blue 2 door XJ<br />2002 Grand Prix GT<br />2005 Grand Prix GTP

• welcome. there are some xj parts in the for sale section that might help you out. not "low mile" by my definition, but still a lot less that you racked up....Man the 4.0 lasted forever....

• haha I love how these weather forecasters come up with these dumbass names for things. I am hoping we get a good bit of snow so i can go out in play in it

1995 Blue 2 door XJ<br />2002 Grand Prix GT<br />2005 Grand Prix GTP

• Welcome aboard! If you need any XJ tips, let me know... went through the process of lifting mine a few times. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!