striper tournament feeler.

• Was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a spring striper tournament opened to members and non-members. 3 rod limit 20$ buy in 5 $ calcutta stste limits in affect. Possible 5$ buy in for smallest rock caught too. Just a idea 1st place gets 50% of pot 2 gets 35% and 3rd get 15%.... its just a feeler to see whos interested. And of coirse bragging rights and beer will be involved :fishing:. Just post up if your interested.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a spring striper tournament opened to members and non-members. 3 rod limit 20$ buy in 5 $ calcutta stste limits in affect. Possible 5$ buy in for smallest rock caught too. Just a idea 1st place gets 50% of pot 2 gets 35% and 3rd get 15%.... its just a feeler to see whos interested. And of coirse bragging rights and beer will be involved :fishing: . Just post up if your interested.

What is that?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I might be interested if I don't have the kids that weekend. Fishing from a boat or surf?

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Strictly from the surf and striper are rockfish, bucket mouths, or whatever else you wanna call it. Pretty much all it is is a friendly wager among friends who wanna pay for some extra jeep parts courtesy of thier friends.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• I'm in, if it's a Sunday, I'm sure I have a non-member buddy that will do it as well.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Just waiting to see when the spring run starts again. Ill keep you all posted if your interested.

• Strictly from the surf and striper are rockfish, bucket mouths, or whatever else you wanna call it. Pretty much all it is is a friendly wager among friends who wanna pay for some extra jeep parts courtesy of thier friends.

Quit posting Mike, you're drunk! :razz:

What is that?

Please refer only to the red text.........

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Oh Calcutta is biggest length or weight depending on what everyone wants.

• Lmao well we could have one but since our club is 90 % guys im gonna sit that event out hahaha.

• One word of advice on this.

I'd keep it kind of on the down low.

If DNREC gets word of it, you may have issues.

Several years ago I looked into getting 3-day surf tags for the DEJA Surf Tourney.

I soon as they heard the word "tournament" I was informed that we would have to provide proof of $1M liability insurance to hold a tournament on the DE State Park beaches.

Just sayin'.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!