Maamans Road Monkey

• :innocent: On Monday at 14:15 I took the Irish Renegade for a ride around the block. :cmon: When I turned left on Naamans Road and was going up the hill I :rolleyes: saw a Silverish Jeep coming at me with a member :suspicious: decal in the lower corner of the windshield on the drivers side. As we passed I waved :wavey: and honked :fart: but got nothing. :upset: He had his top down and I think it was a Unlimited. :wavey:

• Did he have kid seats in the back? Could have been seanmac, he stopped by my house Monday afternoon as I was cleaning BlueJ and the truck. Same time frame, same general area :hmm:

• I think Andrew has it pinned :suspicious: :suspicious: :suspicious:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Quote from "Tugboat"

:yevil: GOT MONKEY :yevil:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Apparently not. He's listed as a guest.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• does it count if I haven't gotten around to sending in a check yet and hence became a guest?

lucky me

Which one is Ramble wood? I went to Home Despot and zig zagged my way back to North Gralyn but don't remember going there. Forgive my memory, I've only lived in north Wilm for 31 years or so.

Either way, an awesome day like that is worth a monkey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!