WTB: TJ fuel pump

• The top Half (Pressure valve) is usually what goes bad......What piece exactly did you break off? I have a few tops, bottoms etc. laying around.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• The top Half (Pressure valve) is usually what goes bad......What piece exactly did you break off? I have a few tops, bottoms etc. laying around.

I broke the 90 degrees plastic fitting off the top off the pump. It's the second time it's happened to me. The first was a freak stick/log at Big Dogs.

They only sell the pump whole. The cheapest I found so far was an Airtex for $133 so I ordered it. If you have extra tops, I'll definitely take them.

• Now that I think of of it, you have the newer style pump I believe. The fittings on mine are metal. $133 is a great price though.

• Now that I think of of it, you have the newer style pump I believe. The fittings on mine are metal. $133 is a great price though.

Hopefully it doesn't fail after the first bump. This is what I bought.
    http://www.partsgeek.com/catal…el_pump.html?brand=airtex
    It looks identical to stock. The plastic piece at the top is what failed....(twice).

Here is yours.
    http://www.partsgeek.com/ss/?i=1&ssq=tj+fuel+pump&x=0&y=0
    Much better quality top end. To everyone that thought that they cheapened the wrangler with the JK....no....Daimler was practicing on the late TJ's. :bang:

• Ehhh...ive have at least 4 of the old style take a dump on me. 2 the pump quit and 2 the pressure valves started leaking. They all suck. :mrgreen:

• I run the advance auto in lewes, I'll beat that price for and déjà member or jeeper from here. I carry that pump an full pump and sender. Just lebme know or come see me. Mike

• I replaced my fuel pump with the Airtex few weeks ago working good so far. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!