WTT Wheels

• Im just putting out a feeler. I just put at's on my street steelies and I really dont like the look. If anybody has a set of 15x8 or 15x10 wheels for a tj that are in good condition that they would like to trade for a set of 15x8 soft 8 black steelies in perfect condition let me know what you have. Im not looking to spend any money or sell the steelies so trades only. Im not sure of the exact backspacing, they dont stick out much, might be 2.5- 3.5 backspacing? but its enough to clear aftermarket steering and not rub. I can send pics to anyone interested.

• Im not set on anything in particular but since its for my street rims I want it to be in great shape. No rock rash or anything. The ones he has are pretty beat up for the tj and the grand wheels wouldent fit. Maybe canyon wheels or somthing stockish. The cragers just look like spares with at's to me.

• Yeah I kinda feel the same about the soft 8's. I'm trying to imagine what they'd look like if painted a gunmetal gray color... maybe even orange. :8)

I like having something a little different than the norm that everybody else has. The wheels on my YJ came with it and I do like them so that's why I'm not sure about trading quite yet. You can take a look at them in my Gallery and see if you even like them. The 1st and 2nd albums have some pretty decent pics of them. From what I can guesstimate, they look like 10" wide rims... they are 15" and 4.5 BP. I don't believe they have any rash at all but I'd have to verify that. I do know that one of the center caps is different than the other 3. I just haven't cared enough to get new ones yet.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Kuntryboy816- Im not sure how to veiw your pictures?
    Erock- I ditched the center caps on my other soft 8's years ago and these ones never came with them. Im not a big fan of the caps.
    Joelove- I would be interested in checking those out. I only have 4 though. My spare matches my beadlocks (15x10) but maybe I could throw you a few dollars for the 5th If I like them. Im gonna be free sunday and monday, I could shoot down and check them out if your gonna be around.

• Kuntryboy816- Im not sure how to veiw your pictures?
    Erock- I ditched the center caps on my other soft 8's years ago and these ones never came with them. Im not a big fan of the caps.
    Joelove- I would be interested in checking those out. I only have 4 though. My spare matches my beadlocks (15x10) but maybe I could throw you a few dollars for the 5th If I like them. Im gonna be free sunday and monday, I could shoot down and check them out if your gonna be around.

Oops! Forgot to post a link to the galleries...

http://www.delawareja.com/foru…n=gallery&g2_itemId=29645

I have 5 matching wheels as well... they don't look much different than Joe's.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Sounds good. I sent you a pm but monday would probably be better because we or I can just run to a place local to you to get the tires swapped over and then leave my rims with you. Just let me know what you want to do about the 5th rim.

• I found it. Ive always been a fan of the ones he has. Assuming he's good to trade Im gonna go with his. If for some reason it doesent work out ill let ya know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!