SOLD - FN FortyNine (.40S&W)

• $350obo
    Sale will include original box, manual, original mag-well lock (lost key), 3 10rd mags and 1 14rd mag. I will pay transfer fee if done at Federal Firearms. If you choose another FFL, you pay fee.

Looking to sale a safe queen to somebody who might get more use out of it. The pistol has been in my family for the past 15+ years as I bought it from my brother. It has been regularly used and maintained and everything is in perfect working order. PM or text me @ 302-seven five zero-0338 if you're interested or have any questions.

Specs:
    -FN Herstal Forty-Nine
    -Chambered in .40S&W
    -Semi-auto action
    -Stainless barrel
    -Stainless slide
    -Polished feed ramp
    -Black Polymer frame/grip
    -DAO trigger
    -No safety
    -Striker fired
    -Repeat strike action, slide does not need to be racked to reset trigger allowing you to repeatedly pull the trigger on a fail to fire/mis-struck round
    -Meticuously cleaned and maintained after every range trip
    -Shows some holster wear on top of slide

• Yup, took me months to sell a cheap AR back in the spring/summer.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• (Just my opinion) but it's a 15 yr old gun that you can buy new now for about $100 more. Granted you won't get the extra mags but I just priced out a Glock 27 yesterday with 3 mags for $499. Just saying

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I checked it out, that's a fair price for package... I'd get it, but I'm looking for a 1911.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!