New jeep in the family

• Well after several problems with a 2002 Grand Am GT, a new jeep has been brought to the family. I never thought the wife would end up driving a jeep but that is what she got. Well, i guess it's a jeep. At least that is what the paperwork and badging says.............

Yes as you can see it is a Liberty. 2005 sport with limited bells and whistles as the wife doesn't enjoy all the extras! 4x4, 3.7L, CD, and sunroof. The first thing I wanted to do was lift it! :hmm: Try to induce some testosterone, you know? :suspicious: Just a bit, well :smlove:(girly) No offence DrJ!!!

• I like the KJs, personally. The interior styling is awesome. Kathy didn't want one though which is why we bought the Grand Cherokee (also Bear was too big to fit in the back of the Libby).

They look cool lifted too.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• if they ever come out with a extended libby, I think I would have to take another look at them. But as of now they don't have enough room in the cargo area. need seats for the kids.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!