ISO, Used in usable condition TJ Softtop or Rampage Frameless top back window

• Busted the Zipper on my back window on my Rampage Frame less top. This is the 3rd time it has broken to be unusable and unfortunately I cant fix it this time. And at the moment I have only a tarp to cover the back of the jeep. Unfortunately because I have a kid on the way budget is tight so if anyone has either a back window for a rampage frame less top or a usable old soft top for a 03 TJ (If its a framed soft top hardware would also be needed) they would like to part ways with for a reasonable price please let me know. I can be reached on here at jmess82@gmail.com or at 302-222-1906, Thank you

• Have you considered taking it to a shop to have it repaired? Boat store, upholstery shop, etc.? Deadfeat and I were talking about this a lil whiles back b/c I need to have my soft door zippers for the windows repaired and maybe have the doors completely redone. I'll dig out the list of places I researched and send them to ya if you're interested.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Yea I actually had it fixed at a place here in camden before, i forget the name. They were great and were able to fix it cheap without replacing it, but when talking to them the cost to just replace the zipper was just shy of a new window. And im about 99% sure it needs replacing now. I guess I could try them again and see what they say.

• Yea I actually had it fixed at a place here in camden before, i forget the name. They were great and were able to fix it cheap without replacing it, but when talking to them the cost to just replace the zipper was just shy of a new window. And im about 99% sure it needs replacing now. I guess I could try them again and see what they say.

How long ago was the repair? Maybe they'll warranty the work? :shrug:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Unfortunately the work before was the other zipper and was about 2 years ago. And I looked this morning in the daylight and I think I busted the drivers side window as well. I'm contimplating putting the hard top back on so I don't break anything else lol!

• Sounds like you are in a tough spot. I have certainly been there. I have a soft top for my YJ. The frame is in Working condition, the top is close to new. You are welcome to use it until a better solution comes around. It might take some work, but we should be able to make it fit. It is a bestop. Let me know. I am in Pike Creek. Good luck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!