1992 Jeep Wrangler Sport $1000

• (not mine, just sharing)

https://www.facebook.com/frankiej73/posts/10153303290026257

LOCATED IN GLASSBORO, NJ!!!
    1992 Jeep Wrangler Sport (FRAME DAMAGE and NEEDS TO BE TOWED)...asking $1,000 or BEST OFFER!!! Basically buying the motor and transmission with axles...
    1992 Wrangler owned by one person all its life...has damage to frame but lots of good parts, including an Automatic transmission mated to the trusty 4.0 litre High Output Motor with only 125,000 original miles...needs to be towed!!! I want to sell the complete Jeep as I don't want to have a parted out Jeep in my driveway. The engine and transmission alone will bring the price listed, so please keep that in mind!
    Come and get it.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Only a couple of thinkgs wrong with that ad. There was never a sport package for a yj and its got the wrong cage for a 92. Doesnt really look like someone swapped the old one in either. I find it funny that a one owner jeep doesnt know the package model or year?? Of course i could be wrong in my assumptions. Either way offer him 5 bklls and someone has a project.

• There was never a sport package for a yj

I have a sport.. 4.0, Cloth seats, paint matched flares, sound bar, 5 spoke wheels, and SUPER AWESOME SPLASH GRAPHICS.!

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!