Is DrJ the new MONKEY?

• Today 11:15am. I was in right lane on Rt. 13 and DrJ was 1st in line to turn onto or come across Rt. 13. By the way, he was in the KJ...I gave a big :wavey: and I saw a look of cunfusion but not sure about a wave. :shrug: :up: Say it ain't so DrJ?

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• STEVE??
    A wrangler waves to a KJ and gets no wave back!
    This can't be.

Say it ain't so DrJ

(DrJ with his mind on vacation) :laughing:

• Perhaps he was on "Chardonay Trail" a little too early. :doh:

[size=18px]GUILTY!!!![/size]

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I waved and even beeped the horn! I have a witness, she thought it was "cute" that we all do that. I was at the intersection turning left, you were heading south.

I looked confused because my boss was in front of me in the company Durango, and he ran that light... it is one of the camera lights...he's getting a ticket and losing his DSWA Safety Bonus!

Were you pulling a trailer?

• I guess you are safe! I must not have heard the horn due to the hum of my monster 30x9.5 street tires :laughing: Not pulling a trailer but had the hitch haul on the front...heading to the beach this afternoon and then to spring fling tomorrow. With the cooler and food, the kids need a place to sit...rachet strapping the car seats to the hitch haul is better than a roller coaster :innocent:

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!