Hooters meet and greet

• they are trying to set it up at the hooters in concordville just on the pa side of the boarder off of rt.202
    they should know more on monday.

• I'm on it. I've contacted the Hooters we normally have ours at (Rt. 13 in New Castle) and I'm waiting for a return call. I've posted on Q'tecs board that I'm working on confirming this, and will send the info along to the organizer once I hear from them.

the date is Saturday, June 18th.

Once this is all confirmed I'll add it to the calendar.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I'm on it. I've contacted the Hooters we normally have ours at (Rt. 13 in New Castle) and I'm waiting for a return call. I've posted on Q'tecs board that I'm working on confirming this, and will send the info along to the organizer once I hear from them.

the date is Saturday, June 18th.

Once this is all confirmed I'll add it to the calendar.

:laughing: :laughing:

I called them today before reading your post.

She said Wow you are the second person to call about this
    some guy named Paul called also.

:laughing: :laughing:

• Sorry Joe, didn't mean to step on your toes. I've been the one to set this up in the past, so I thought I'd just do it again. If you want to roll with it, no problem. Just thought it might be easier since I'm closer to the location to drop off posters and such.

They're supposed to call tomorrow. There are ONLY 4 places confirmed right now, and the first 10 get extra give-aways from AtoZ, so I'm trying to get us in on that.

• No problem Paul
    Roll with it :rollsmile:

She said they would call you back tomorrow.

I'm glad you are on top of it :up:

She thought is was funny we both called on it :laughing:

• Ok, we're set up for this. I'll post a new thread with info and a link to the calendar.

We should be in early enough for extra doorprizes from AtoZ as well!

• What a nice way to spend Father's Day...at Hooters looking at Jeeps! :laughing:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!