New to Delaware (Milton), new to Wranglers, and new to forum.

• Hello all, I am originally from Alabama and moved to Norfolk, VA because of the Navy. I have recently retired from the service after 20 amazing years and now work at Dogfish Head. I'm married with 2 kids and love my Jeeps! I have a 2014 Wrangler 2 DR bright red and my wife has a 2016 Wrangler 4 DR Back Country package with all the bells and whistles! I am looking for good people to meet and gain lnowledge from as well as finding local-ish trails to explore! Thanks for having me!

• Welcome to the family! Husband and wife Jeeps? Sounds like a match made in heaven! ;) Look forward to seeing you guys at a meeting or on the beach.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Hello all, I am originally from Alabama and moved to Norfolk, VA because of the Navy. I have recently retired from the service after 20 amazing years and now work at Dogfish Head. I'm married with 2 kids and love my Jeeps! I have a 2014 Wrangler 2 DR bright red and my wife has a 2016 Wrangler 4 DR Back Country package with all the bells and whistles! I am looking for good people to meet and gain lnowledge from as well as finding local-ish trails to explore! Thanks for having me!

Welcome, I'm down the street from you in Milton.. If you ever need anything just ask. Mike

• Welcome to the club! I'm in Milton as well, far side toward 1, but still lol.

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!