WTB - 35" tires

• More specifically: 35x12.5r15 with an aggressive tread for offroad use.

These are not for me. I am helping a friend find some for his trail rig.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I was literally just online looking for tires this size! Pep Boys has a 10% off promo on Mickey Thompson MTZs and MT is running a $100 mail in rebate as well. Brings the price down to about $205/ea for 35x12.5x15's. I may just go this route once I get my tax return in. The Mail-in rebate runs to end of April I believe.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• These are not for me. I am helping a friend find some for his trail rig.

I was literally just online looking for tires this size!

Wasn't it you who asked me for help finding tires? :rolleyes:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• :laughing: Not unless my telepathic abilities have progressed significantly. :shrug:

The voices in my head told me to help a friend find 35s. It sounded just like you.

~ JD

• I've been considering selling the 35x12.5r15 swampers on beadlocks I have laying around for a while but never get around to posting them. They've got beads inside and they're balanced enough to run on the street but not necessarily good for a dd. Definitely fit the aggressive for offroad use criteria.

Okay with you if I give him your number?

~ JD

• I've been considering selling the 35x12.5r15 swampers on beadlocks ...

I pretty sure he just wants the tires, but you two can work that out between you.

~ JD

• I've been considering selling the 35x12.5r15 swampers on beadlocks I have laying around for a while but never get around to posting them. They've got beads inside and they're balanced enough to run on the street but not necessarily good for a dd. Definitely fit the aggressive for offroad use criteria.

How did it go?

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!