***May 21st Member Appreciation Ride Sign Up***( Rausch Creek)

• Question, what time is everyone meeting? I'm leaving from our friends house in Jersey. Will probably get there around 7:30.

• How many are bringing young kids? I'll have my 11 year old daughter and camping Saturday and possibly Friday night too.

FYI, Weather is looking good for Friday and Sat, Sunday may be Sketchy

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• 1. Sandtostand
    2. Gpw
    3. Deadfeat (Friday or Saturday Camping)
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    6. Astape - camping in a pete---- Sleeping in the pete is not camping
    7. Kuntryboy816 - camping
    8. Keith.eric - Most likely not camping
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    13. cj8 - camping Fri & Sat
    14. Shorebird - camping Sat.
    15. ---------------- we're out..... My cats are shot and it's in limp mode... $900 to replace.
    16. Stafford - camping at least friday night, will stay saturday and get hammered if enough people are around
    17. Gren71- not camping but ill be bringing my wife and son...as long as there are beginner trailers that is.
    18. Captain II going to try and come up fri after work
    19. Dkirkley (tentative +1) - Friday, Saturday, drive back Sunday, I'll prob camp both nights
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide - only bringing one jeep, staying in the EconoLodge Sat night.
    21. Buster Stewart
    22. Cevs92. The jeep I will be in the owner has guided at Rausch before if we need him to.
    23 Stomper I will guide a group
    24 JkRanger 08
    25. Jeffsjk- Tentative
    26. YJDAVE & Maggie. RV camping Friday and Saturday trying to leave Avondale around 3 pm

RED/BLACK
    1. GUIDE:
    2. altierior

BLACK/BLUE
    1. GUIDE: Slowpoke
    2. Deadfeat
    3. Buster Stewart
    4. Stafford
    5. Willf650- provided girlfriend isn't coming

BLUE/GREEN
    1. GUIDE: samdtostand
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. Captain II
    4. Dkirkley
    5. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide
    6. Cevs92. The guy I'm going with could be our guide

• I'm not sure but I'm going to check with my wife and see if I can make this run...

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

Edited once, last by Steve Smith ().

• Had to represent the Delaware Jeep Association at my surgery yesterday but the doctor said no off-roading. He won't even let me copilot from the right seat! [emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• 1. Sandtostand
    2. Gpw
    3. Deadfeat (Friday or Saturday Camping)
    4. altierior
    5. jkgray10 - camping
    6. Astape - camping in a pete---- Sleeping in the pete is not camping
    7. Kuntryboy816 - camping
    8. Keith.eric - Most likely not camping
    9. Tonka- Camping
    10. Willf650
    11. Daddanelena
    12. Slowpoke
    13. cj8 - camping Fri & Sat
    14. Shorebird - camping Sat.
    15. ---------------- we're out..... My cats are shot and it's in limp mode... $900 to replace.
    16. Stafford - camping at least friday night, will stay saturday and get hammered if enough people are around
    17. Gren71- not camping but ill be bringing my wife and son...as long as there are beginner trailers that is.
    18. Captain II going to try and come up fri after work
    19. Dkirkley (tentative +1) - Friday, Saturday, drive back Sunday, I'll prob camp both nights
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide - only bringing one jeep, staying in the EconoLodge Sat night.
    21. Buster Stewart
    22. Cevs92. The jeep I will be in the owner has guided at Rausch before if we need him to.
    23 Stomper I will guide a group
    24 JkRanger 08
    25. Jeffsjk- Tentative
    26. YJDAVE & Maggie. RV camping Friday and Saturday trying to leave Avondale around 3 pm
    27. whypave (David Smiley)

RED/BLACK
    1. GUIDE: astape
    2. altierior
    3. whypave
    4. jkgray10

BLACK/BLUE
    1. GUIDE: Slowpoke
    2. Deadfeat
    3. Buster Stewart
    4. Stafford
    5. Willf650- provided girlfriend isn't coming

BLUE/GREEN
    1. GUIDE: samdtostand
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. Captain II
    4. Dkirkley
    5. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide
    6. Cevs92. The guy I'm going with could be our guide

• This is looking like a huge turnout. I hope we are breaking up into at least 5 or 6 groups. Of course that depends on how many folks are willing and capable of guiding. Three groups just won't be enough; each group will be too big.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• well since Mr. Dey jinxed us weather wise by posting a perfect forecast from a week ago it looks like it is going to rain, as the weatherman said "a good soaking rain" on Saturday. We will figure grouping out but i'm sure we will see a lower turn out than what is posted. I know of at least one dropping out and am pretty sure there will be more.

• it looks like it is going to rain, as the weatherman said "a good soaking rain" on Saturday.

UGH :(

My last three times out it was either raining or had just rained. So I haven't had my tires on a dry rock this year. >:(

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• well since Mr. Dey jinxed us weather wise by posting a perfect forecast from a week ago

Since you behold me as a God able to conjure storms and make the heavens rain and that I control all the mysteries nature and her miracles, I command thee to ... STFU!

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Add me to the list. Coming up Sat morning and camping that night.

Red/Black trails

• Add me to the list. Coming up Sat morning and camping that night.

Red/Black trails

A Formal DeJA trail Boss should know how this sign-up list works. :razz:

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!