***May 21st Member Appreciation Ride Sign Up***( Rausch Creek)

• On our way from jersey now. Should be there around 7:30-8 or so. Gray 2008 jk on 37s. Give me a call if needed. Chris 302650seven6three1

• Life got in the way of another member ride and I have to back out. Sorry for the short notice and will pay if passes were already purchased.

• Great weekend! Weather could have been better but it also could have been a lot worse. Good camping crowd Friday and Saturday night, lost a few people probably due to weather for the trail ride but I still think we had ~20 Jeeps.

Only pic I took:

[img width=1200 height=248]http://i.imgur.com/UOCodxa.jpg[/img]

jkgray10's video of whypave's barrel roll. Everyone including the buggy was just fine
    [youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[/youtube]

• Wet and muddy weekend but we still managed to have a good time with camping and wheeling. It was great seeing some new faces out there along with the ugly familiar ones.

Heres the few pics I have.
    Just me flexing on astape trailer

Nandosjk snapped this when we got back for some broasted chicken..muddy and hungry

Whypaves other mishap of cracking an aluminum wheel in half. Luckily he had a spare loose wheel we ran back and grabbed at camp
    [img width=675 height=1200]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/mmzadroga/Jeep/20160521_141821.jpg[/img]
    [img width=675 height=1200]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/mmzadroga/Jeep/20160521_142136.jpg[/img]

• We had a great time, we came up Friday evening, camped out, good time. Rain wasn't that much of a factor. We missed the blue / black group at first and rode the blue green team for the first hour or two, then caught up with the blue blacks on the trail.

Broasted Chicken was great! Thanks to Stafford and DEJA for the great event.

Obligatory group poser shot.

My daughter really enjoyed the trip... I don't want to hear another Taylor Swift song as long as I live.

The old Scrambler held up very well , no real trail damage except for some nice rock scrapes on my skids , and front drive shaft.

(edit: switched to resized shots vs 10MB full-size files -JH)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• [size=2]It was a great day on the trail, thanks Stafford for putting everything together, and thanks Stomper for leading the Blue/Blacks! [/size]
    [size=2]The chicken for dinner was awesome.[/size]

[size=2]Damage report: The next day the dash on the JKU indicated, "check gas cap". The cap was kind of loose, but the light did not clear. I figured that it would take a few miles to clear. Later in the afternoon I was under the Jeep looking for any damage and I found a branch stuck into the front of the vapor canister. Now I know way the "check gas cap" light was on.[/size]
    [size=2]Duct tape over the hole in the canister cleared the light on the dash and the new canister and guard are on the way.[/size]

• Quick [size=2px]video [/size]of the one black trail Stafford and I ran... everyone else was too a-scared...

[youtube]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• Quick [size=2px]video [/size]of the one black trail Stafford and I ran... everyone else was too a-scared...

Not so much everyone. As I recall it, you followed Stafford who (as evidenced at about the 6:00 mark in your video) followed a certain silver XJ.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!