97 TJ Engine CEL Codes 12,31,47

• The CEL came on yesterday and using the key I have a 12, 31 and 47. The 12 I understand, the connection from the battery to the PCM was disconnected. I've got a clear idea of how to look at this and what might be wrong. The other two I'm a little less clear on. Stole these from offroaders.com:

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=14px]31 - An open or shorted condition detected in the A/C clutch relay circuit. Insufficient or excessive vapor flow detected during evaporative emission system operation.[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=14px]4[/size][/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][size=14px]7 - Battery voltage sense input below target charging during engine operation. Also, no significant change detected in battery voltage during active test of generator output circuit.[/size][/color]

This is a 4 cyl, ax-5, no AC. New battery and alternator within the last year.

I've done a lot of mechanical work on this jeep, but troubleshooting I am not very good at yet.

Any thoughts I what I should look at first for either of these?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!