Gone Fishin'

• So i got Slinky's boat running beautifully. New spark plugs, cleaned the motor out, waxed it down, cleaned the inside. Runs great. Me and my buddy Justin are goin to go down to Newport and get out on the christiana river to go fishin'. Anyone know of any other good fishing spots that are close? I'm just catchin them for fun and throwing them back so i don't need it to be necessarily clean water. And also, what's a good bate to use?

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• You might try near the jettys off of the C&D canal. During tide changes the water will whip around the jettys and the fish should sit in there while the food swirls towards them. Just be VERY careful with that current and don't underestimate it's strength. Also watch the concrete and rocks coming off the north side of Pea Patch Island. It is underwater at high tide and extends probably ¼ mile off the north shore. There is only one spot you can cross and it isn't very well marked.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• go up past "up the greek" to the rail road bridges. in there are alot of good fishing spots.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!