Ocean city maryland jeep week

• Is anybody going down to the jeep week in Maryland? Planing on taking the green bean down and camping at assateague for the 27th and the 28... if anyone is going down would love to meet up and Rep the deja a bit maybe over at the inlet parking spot by the boardwalk

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• I've been looking to go but the only day I'd be able to go is sat. I've never been able to go and am not sure if it'll be worth the ride up on Saturday or not.

• Unsure, I have to work til 430 Friday but then I would be right in the thick of beach traffic all the way to OC. Saturday I have a football draft til 5pm-ish and it would be the same thing. Dunno if I'll make it down that far.

• I've been looking to go but the only day I'd be able to go is sat. I've never been able to go and am not sure if it'll be worth the ride up on Saturday or not.

I have been down for this three years in a row, to be honest we do very little as far as the event is concerned, we kind of use jeep week as an excuse to stay at the beach. The jeep jam event is pretty over rated, obstacle course is always too crowded and not worth the long wait and the trail ride I would rate the same. My kids love the beach crawl and the vendor area at the convention center has been getting better each year. Also note that there is a small vendor area at the jeep jam too. Seeing all of the different jeeps cruising through town is kind of the highlight of the week.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!