202 Monkey

• :hmm: Last night about 19:20 I was siting at the light at 202 and 92 waiting to make a right at the light when I see a black grand Cherokee siting at the light on 202 with a blond driving. :wavey: I waved and beeped with nothing in return. :shrug: I was thinking just like a grand not knowing about the Jeep wave. :doh: But when I turned the corner :sniffle: I see a DeJA sticker on the rear hatch drivers side. :wavey:

:lbulb:
    What do you think I say GUILTY.
    :updown:

• Putting the sticker on the back is just so wrong....kinda like putting it on your driver's side window so you can roll it down to hide it. Don't know what kind of devious mind would think up something like that :suspicious: :laughing:

• julie (if its the julie im thinking of) has a delawareja.com banner on the middle of the back window... not shure where her membership sticker is (or if she paid 05 dues)

• :rolleyes: It was the full color magnet on the back. :rolleyes:

:lbulb: Look at it this way it was a smart thing to do. Not everyone would see it back there. Less chance of being tagged for not waving. :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!