Wheel & Tire Size

• Just got a "new" set of BFG MTs. Will I have any issues with 31x10.5 tires on 15x7 wheels?? Think it should be ok but... Thanks.

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• I'm running GY 31x10.50 MTR's on my TJ on 7x15 wheels. No lift and the only problem I had was some rubbing at full turn which Keith fixed with a couple washers. The only time it rubs now is when I am not fully aired up. Don't know why but that's what happens. :shrug:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Thanks for the advice...I decided to order new wheels (I wanted black anyway) so I orderd the 15x8.

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Backspace 4.0. I had to take the jig saw to the rear fender flare for a bit of trimming b/c I had some slight rubbing on the front edge of the rear tires.

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!