double monkey?

• Quote from "Mel93yj"

I agree that the whole area down here is full of crazy drivers and people everywhere! The only reason I saw you guys is because there was no one going north everyone was going south... :hmm: I wonder why. and by the way when I saw you Keith was behind Jen... :laughing:

HAHA. that means keith is the monkey

BTW BBD, when does the new rule take effect?
    since jen is the monkey and was issused it b/4 the new rule
    i think keith (with this new evidence) should be the monkey
    i say guilty :tdown:

• Mel didn't post within the 24 hr window. "Phone in's" via another member are not allowed. And in anycase, another monkey has been selected.

• Quote from "Keith_C"

Not to mention B I K I N I S :grin:

Now that excuse is about as valid as "sensitive skin" or "sticker on the window of the full door in the garage" :hmm:

Thanks Joe - maybe the DeJA South rule should only be in effect from Memorial Day to Labor Day. The rest of the time it's not TOO bad.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "SarasGP"

Now that excuse is about as valid as "sensitive skin" or "sticker on the window of the full door in the garage" :hmm:

Thanks Joe - maybe the DeJA South rule should only be in effect from Memorial Day to Labor Day. The rest of the time it's not TOO bad.

Wasn't an excuse. Just a fact.

I agree on the seasonal thing.

• Quote from "Keith_C"

[size=24px]POT POT POT[/size]

Thought this was a family website, now you're talking sex and drugs. :suspicious:

j/k Kettle
    PS-don't be taking my stick to stir the pot with Andrew. :tsk:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "Mel93yj"

I agree that the whole area down here is full of crazy drivers and people everywhere! The only reason I saw you guys is because there was no one going north everyone was going south... :hmm: I wonder why. and by the way when I saw you Keith was behind Jen... :laughing:

and yet....i'm still the monkey. :sniffle:

• Quote from "Keith_C"

Mel didn't post within the 24 hr window. "Phone in's" via another member are not allowed. And in anycase, another monkey has been selected.

and by the way kettle...

Rule 2) if any member failed to wave or return a wave, the offended club member would post the name of the alleged offender, the time and place of the incident.

Rule 3)The Alleged Offender would then have 24 hours to post and admit to refute the charge. If He refuted the charge we would vote with a for not guilty and a for guilty. Majority rules.

Doesn't say the offended club member must post within 24 hrs.
    And since the other offender has not owned up to the monkey as of yet that makes you the current monkey.
    Just suck it up and take it already :down:

• Have to side with Jen on this one. :tdown:

• Quote from "jc1121"

and yet....i'm still the monkey. :sniffle:

So let me get this streight
    Keith was behind Jen?
    Plus he did admit to not seeing the wave. all this was prior to the rule change.

Quote from "Keith C"

I didn't see either of them heading north, because I wasn't watching that side of the highway.

Keith looks bad for you :suspicious:

• Quote from "BBD"

So let me get this streight
    Keith was behind Jen?
    Plus he did admit to not seeing the wave. all this was prior to the rule change.

Keith looks bad for you :suspicious:

Not looking good. :down:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!