IT'S OFFICIAL - GWNF Stocker Trail Ride - September 11

• Any rain will have moved out of that area by Friday I'm sure. It looks like they will get hit tonight and into Thursday.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'm down with that G!

It should make for a lot of mud and swelled, fast moving streams so be careful.

The media likes to mention the word "Jeep" and "SUV" whenever there something happens so if you do get stuck or washed away at least remove any DEJA stickers or emblems. :laughing:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• The club, as an incorporation, will disavow any knowledge of your whereabouts.

Even though we'll be losing 80% of the Board Members. :doh:

• Quote from "wanderlust"

The club, as an incorporation, will disavow any knowledge of your whereabouts.

Even though we'll be losing 80% of the Board Members. :doh:

C'mon now, it isn't the Bill Clinton National Forest where you can just say something didn't happen and expect people to believe you!

DrJ

• ...or the John Kerry National forest, I mean, National Park, no Forest, no I said it was a Forest, then it was really a Park... no wait...

DrJ

• I know what you're thinking, but if it WERE the George W. Bush National Forest, we'd go there only to find out it was never there in the first place.

DrJ (go W.)

• I will also support that motion, and we leave religion out of it too, just jeeps and chicks will be discussed !!
    And why on earth would somebody suggest that rain could spoil a off road camping weekend????It can only make it better. Why would somebody cancel ???
    Cheers,See you on the weekend. Brian
    Oh, and My Jeeps are all going up seperatly now, my brother driving one on friday early afternoon, my father on sat morning, and us on fri morning, so please keep your eyes open for any broke down heeps next to the highway, and lend assistance if you can,
    Thanks Guys and Gals, see you soon !

• Quote from "CJ7Easternshore"

I will also support that motion, and we leave religion out of it too, just jeeps and chicks will be discussed !!
    And why on earth would somebody suggest that rain could spoil a off road camping weekend????It can only make it better. Why would somebody cancel ???

It wasn't the rain I was suggesting could ruin things but the major flooding that resulted from the Nor'easter which washed out roads and caused power outages a few years ago.

And Jeep is a religion to which I am a minister. :rollsmile: So some religions are o.k. to talk about.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I'd like to make a motion that we NOT discuss politics for the entire weekend.

:rasp: ...can't a guy have a little fun? eeeesh, I wasn't even party-specific. Oh, okay... no politics. How about those Red Sox! Sooo much better than the Yankees, huh?

DrJ :suspicious:

• Wet camping is no fun in general. Must of the weather had gone west of us which means it went right through there. All should be fine by the time you guys get there. Just take lots of bug spray.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• wet weather camping only means lots of stream water for washing up....It doesn't suck unless its actuall raining at the time..that kinda sucks,
    see you soon,
    oh are you taking 495 north or south around DC?

• Anybody have a preference based on experience? It seemed less congested going south to us. Time was nearly identical.

DrJ

• OK
    I'm up and awake :wavey:

I'm looking forward to this trail ride
    It will be one of Deja's biggest and the weather looks great
    for the entire weekend.

I'll see the you at 9 am or at GWNF if you are coming later :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!