Future Stocker Rides

• Ok I just read 7 pages of stuff that basically makes no sense with out knowing why the big jeep was being strapped. From what it sounds like is that he had mechanical problems. I don’t think that you should exclude all the big guys because one big guy has some problems. If this was the problem I think a fix would be something more along the lines off setting a limit on the jeeps reliability and not its size. If a jeep just can not make it a day with out breaking down, then there should be a stipulation of what they need to do before they return. I do side work at a drag strip. If a person has problems every time he goes down the track he is told to fix it before you return and then they have people to evaluate if he has done something to try to fix the problem. I one day want to go big, but for a look, not to go beat up my jeep. I will always be up for a stocker trail ride no matter how big I get.
    Now if the jeep is to big to fit on a trail I think that might be something to consider on that trail, but not on all stocker rides.

• "It was also great to hear from a few old friends that only surface when there's a chance to jump on the controversy bandwagon."

You just don't get it!?!

• whays to get he had an opinion so he voiced it

Quote from "Reeltitanium"

The majority of the DEJA folks seem to be nice folks, but a few seem to be little whiney trouble makers who hide behind the computer while they start trouble. silence.

and u say those that "hide"
    i have been with him on the trails and sat with him at the meeting as well as the canal clean up and the toy run
    so how is that hidiing behind the pc?? :shrug:

can't we just lock this thread? it seems like we've pretty much beat it to death.

:up: :up: :up: X2

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• :up: :up: :up: x3 I tired of seein this thread with alot of junk in it on the top of the list, but ironically i just put it back there :doh:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• We could lock it, but then everyone would scream "cencorship!".

So, just quit posting on it and it will slowly move down the page and we can move on and focus on things that people might enjoy.

Paul (sees the irony of this post)

• Unless people start call names, there is never justification of locking the post. Keith has the right to voice his ideas/concerns, so does everyone on the board. As long we are civil about it, there is no need for action. Besides I have been around Jeep Boards since 1998, no post goes forever. It always has a self-limiting life span.

Later,

• Quote from "Keith_C"

It was also great to hear from a few old friends that only surface when there's a chance to jump on the controversy bandwagon.

Looks like you try to provoke something here :shrug:

• OK, you win.

So much work to do, so many places to visit and so many toys to play, but so little time. Life is good, enjoy it wisely. :)

• hey linyee man hows it goin. drop me a line next time your heading to paragon or even moab ill go with ya so we can catch up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!