Katrina Benefit Ride at Rausch Creek - Nov 5-6

• Originally posted by Lynn on BMJA site:

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• The following is a partial listing of the raffle contributors:

BFG- set of 4 Mud Terrains or All Terrains, hats, t-shirts
    WARN- set of Rock Lights/Fog Lights
    Peak Empire- T-shirts and Aluminum Fairlead
    Condons Auto Parts- 3-4 items and possibly something big if there is interest
    Go 2 Guy Engineering- Dana 300/231 Clocking ring-20% gift Cert on Diesel items
    Whaley Enterprises is in for 2 bent grille tube hoops!

Mike at Appalachian Offroad: Dana 60 4.56 gears; Set of 3 Goodridge Stainless steal brake lines for a Jeep; 1997 and up XJ air intake with K&N air filter; pair of Mastercraft 3" grab handles

Samson Rope is in for winch ropes
    Rausch Creek Off-Road Park - trail passes, shirts, stickers
    MORE TO COME!

• Lynn,

I hope Derek and I will be there for the run. It has been a long time since the Dirty Dozens. :)

Linyee

• This ride has been posted on the calendar. Please post up here.

It would be great to get as many DeJA members and guests to this ride as we can. I hear Big Dogs throws a great trail ride, I'm really looking forward to it!

I will be there on Saturday definitely. Not sure yet about Sunday.

• how many people will be going both days or Just one, calendar has Just andrew so far...I will pry make the trip but not sure wether one or two days...

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "joo"

So who all is still thinking bout this? I'm IN...as long as some other people are going...I'm doing Saturday.....if I have to do sunday i can..but would rather not..

why should it matter if others go ??
    u should go b/c u want too and look foward to the ride

• Quote from "joo"

one - being my third trail ride, i would rahter have someone I know and trust

two - can't get up there on my own (lousy excuse)

three - it's for my own sanity.

teve is going right

there u go
    lol

• Planning on it, joo. I've volunteered to lead stockers, but haven't heard back yet. Either way I'd go unless weather is REALLY nasty.

• HAHAH YEA YEA.... well Jen and I are even now... cuz she coudln't do the parade...and DIDN'T call me to tell me this...

Awesome DrJ...sounds like a plan...

Joo (has no harsh feelings for Jen) :updown:

Does anyone else want me to call them? Maybe I'll d a conference call with Keith and Andrew... asking for directions...

• yeah call jen and keith do a conference call
    i will leave my phone in the jp
    and i have no house phone
    cant have people like u calling me all hours of the night u know
    lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!