Oct 15th trail ride Rausch Creek

• what time doutou think is safe to be at the 95 rest stop over the PA line? I'm assuming 7:15 or 7:30, let me know if this is too late.

• Don't think I can make this one. :sad: No $$ and Jeep's broke.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "seanmac"

what time doutou think is safe to be at the 95 rest stop over the PA line? I'm assuming 7:15 or 7:30, let me know if this is too late.

It's going to take about 2 hours from the rest stop. You should expect to head out from there no later than 6:15...

• 6:15am!?!

We're meeting in Dover at 6:00am! 6:30-6:45 to Boyd's Corner, 7:15-7:30 at the rest stop, 9:30 or so at R/C...what's wrong with that? We don't have to be the first ones there do we?

DrJ

• Steve, it's up to you for the timing. I thought I saw a posting about arriving at RC at 8:00. If you're OK meeting up there at 9:30, that changes the time you need to head out. Just remember that Lynn closes up the office by 10:00, so if you have some issues on the road and arrive after that, you could be out of luck. Just let everyone know where to meet and when...

• Damit, sh*t, pi**, f***!!!!

Okay, okay!!!

Dover north Wawa at 5:30am in the stinking morning!!!

6:00am at Boyd's Corner

6:45am at the PA rest stop

8:45am at R/C!!!

Better?

DrJ

• Are you all planning on starting on the trails about 9:30ish?

Not sure if I can go but since I'm coming from another direction I'll be driving up alone.

• Quote from "DCC"

What's wrong with your Jeep Sara? :question:

I'm still having issues with the fuel/air mix and engine light and also I haven't installed the new seals for the leaky steering box yet. It's drivable, but I don't want to take her on the trails without her being 100% 'cos with my luck I'd break down to, from or on the trails. :shrug:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "Patti"

Are you all planning on starting on the trails about 9:30ish?

Not sure if I can go but since I'm coming from another direction I'll be driving up alone.

That's about right, Patti.

DrJ

• I'll be at the wawa at 5:45 for departure at 6, To fallow up on sat. I also am staying for sun.

!996 xj - 4in suspensions, 2in block and spacer, sky jacker shock, 5 kc roof light, roof rack with spare, HIGH jack, rustys differ. and engin-trany skid plates. 3! X !3.50 TSL SX

• no no no...

5:30am at the Wawa, we 'll leave very shortly thereafter. Read above posts about change in timing.

DrJ :peace:

• If anyone's running late, just give me a call to let me know what's going on. My #'s posted at the office with instructions what to do if you're late.

Dr. J, got your e-mail, will get back to you today.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!