Oct 15th trail ride Rausch Creek

• didnt see a post on this. im up for this ride. i have a friend at work who got a new rubicon and would like to take it out and test it out a little...

being a DEJA ride will he be allowed to join us??? (cant remember the rules...its been a while LOL) i know he wont get a trail badge

with DrJ leading this ride..what will the meeting locations be??

if group size is too large and there is interest.. would we consider adding a stock/moderate group maybe after the lunch group split off and hit the rocks behind camp C and some other mid level stuff. ive been to rausch 6 or 7 times and would feel comfortable leading

• Hmmm, looks like we have a post for the Sunday Oct 16 continuation ride with Tony's DE4WD group, but missed a post for the October 15 ride... so here it is:

[size=18px]Trail Ride at Rausch Creek, Stocker level, Saturday October 15[/size]

This ride will be led by DrJ. All stockers, or those who want to ride stocker trails, are free to join in. Guests of members are welcome to join us.

Please post on the calendar if you are interested.

The following jeepers are signed up so far:
    [list]
    DrJ
    joo
    PHBSOLER
    wanderlust
    omaha.....out
    sklively
    jeepmeade.....probably out
    xj99
    Keith_C.....out
    jeeprubicon.....out
    Jack
    rafartist
    morganjp1
    gottmudd02
    hzryr61
    J-Man
    Urbancrawler22
    MellowYellow
    Icky
    matty427
    seanmac
    teamtom
    jc1121
    [/list:u]

DrJ will post meeting locations shortly...

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• Is anyone from the 15th planning on staying over and riding the 16th as well?

• You guys should hang out up there and then go to Neuroc on the 16th to chear Aaron, Don, and Chris on.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll only be there for the day. We started this as specifically a single day ride so those not wanting a weekend thing could drive up and back the same day. I'll personally stick with that just to be sure we offer a single day alternative.

DrJ (back from Austin and ready for a trail ride!)

• We're going to be there on Saturday and tentatively planning on staying over until Sunday. The weather and how cold it gets at night will play a big factor in that. Anyone ever hear of cold urticaria?

• yeah i am out i cant get out of work sorry guys

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• where are you having meeting places? I'm in Middletown, in the middle of it all... and what way are you heading... up RT1?

• Quote from "joo"

where are you having meeting places? I'm in Middletown, in the middle of it all... and what way are you heading... up RT1?

Yes, up Rt.1 but keep watching this thread, I'd guess we could pick you up at 6:30-6:45am. I'll start a Middletown group list if you need it, maybe others will meet you up there.

DrJ

• We can meet at the wawa right off of rt 1 the exit before the bridge ( going north)...

and then we can head up 13 a little bit and get on rt 1 just before the st georges bridge...

(if we ust go up 13 you wouldn't have to pay the toll)

and that would be the Mt. Pleasant / St. Georges Exit... a.k.a. Boyd's Corner -

• i have a group meeting in milford @ 5 jeeps hopefully and then we will meet the dover group at the wawa at 6.

fred

• anybody have room for a right-seater on Saturday? I can hit the ATM for $20 or so for to help with those stupid gas prices.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Ah. Well, if that's the case Jerry, I should have a seat available.

Is there a plan for the southern group(s) to meet a northern group anyplace? Is there a northern group? Should we meet at the rest stop on I-95 above Wilmington?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!